Organize Your Summer Pictures!Aug 02, 2022
Summer is coming to an end and it's a great time to get your memories from the last few months organized in one place!
Whether you went on an amazing vacation, to a wedding or concert, celebrated a birthday or even just laid low around town, you probably took more pictures than you think!
- Takes the stress out of finding your pictures in the future! Instead of scrolling through hundreds of photos, you can simply open up your "Summer 2022" album months or even years from now to find that one picture you're looking for!
- Gives you time to skim through all your summer pics and maybe even clean them up by deleting junk and/or doubles!
- Looking back through your pictures provides an opportunity to print a few and maybe fill the frames around your house with more updated pictures!
You can create a quick and easy album in just a few minutes by following the steps below:
- Open Apple Photos App from your phone
- Click "ALBUMS" at the bottom of your screen
- Click the "+" sign in the top left corner
- Select "New Album"
- Give your album a title such as "Summer 2022" and click "SAVE"
- Starting in the bottom right corner with your most recent pictures, hold down and drag your finger up to select all of your summer pictures in bulk instead of having to click on one at a time
- Click "DONE" in the top right corner
Google Photos Users
- Open Google Photos App from your phone
- Click "LIBRARY" at the bottom of your screen
- Click the "+" sign in the top left corner to create a new album
- Give your album a title such as "Summer 2022" and click "DONE" in the bottom left corner
- Click "SELECT PHOTOS"
- Select all summer pictures by clicking on your photos
- Click "ADD" in the top right corner
And if you have more fun planned between now and the official end of summer you can easily add new pictures to your album down the road!
All the best,